Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Update on our Schedule...

Well time continues to fly by. We enjoyed an amazing week with the junior highers from BHBC in the beautiful upper peninsula of Michigan. Tim and I along with my mom and dad cooked for a 150 people on the trip. The kids biked for 4 days, canoed 1 day, and hiked 1 day. It was such a great time of getting to know leaders and kids on the trip and so fun to work with my mom and dad. It was also exhausting, getting up about 5:15 every morning and not going to bed until about 11:00 every night. Traeger was on the trip and although he too was exhausted and was stretched in many ways physically and socially, he really enjoyed it overall. It helped that he had an amazing leader and co-leaders. There are a few pictures of our time on the trip.

We also spoke at our first church last Sunday at Fruitland Baptist Church. It was a great time of getting to know some really special people and being able to share what God is doing in Mozambique.

We also wanted to give an update on our schedule over the next 3 months, so you know where we will be and when, if you want to hear us present the ministry.

August 13--Faith Fellowship Church in Irons, MI.

August 13--Sept.4--we will be on trip out west to visit colleagues and supporters.

September 14-19--Tim will be in Dallas TX for a conference and meetings for the Bible School

September 24--Calvary Church of Muskegon, MI

October 8--Rothbury Community Church in Rothbury, MI

October 13-15--Chinese Bible Church in Detroit, MI

October 22--Maranatha Bible Church in Comstock Park, MI



The campers meeting on the beach. It was so great to watch my brother lead these junior highers. It was the first time I have been able to participate on a trip while he is leading. Loved seeing how God is using him. Makes me so proud of him




Traeger about to leave on one of his adventure trips. 


Here is where we spent most of our time prepping food and cooking on these big grills.


Our food trailer/kitchen

The big tent where the kids ate and had their meetings.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am SO HAPPY you guys could join Stephen for this... what a gift! And, glad you all survived and had fun. :)

Jessica said...

Hello,
Notice to my kind customers, the email address is: sandraelisabeth@outlook.de
I remind you that I am a particular financial person and I give credit to anyone in need of financing. I also make investments of all kinds. I offer short, medium and long term loans. My offer is between 5.000 € and 20.000.000 € with an interest rate of 3% and the repayment is done monthly.
If you are interested, please ask me to contact me

Contact: sandraelisabeth@outlook.de